Friday, November 6, 2009

Grandma & Grandpa Evarts

This summer Grandma & Grandpa Evarts came to play. We had so much fun and the girls warmed up faster than usual. We went up the canyon for a campfire, played at Cherry Hills water park, shopped at IKEA!, went to the parade of homes, and the boys got in plenty of races. Someday we hope to live closer so we can see them more.


The girls loved Grandpa's fast car. He took them for a ride and they kept yelling faster, faster. Adam & I didn't mind it either. He tooke me for a cruize up the canyon then let Adam and I take it on a date to the temple. My green minivan just didn't drive the same after that.


Grandma wanted to make a cake with the girls and they talked her into making a candyland cake. They had fun in the candy isles choosing exactly the right toppings, dipping their fingers in the batter, and of course devouring the finished product.





4 comments:

Forsberg's said...

Look how big your little guy is getting! It looks like you had a ton of fun. For as much as I love candy and cake I can't believe I didn't think of this- smart girls!

wendys said...

What a nice visit!

Kandace Welch said...

I can't believe how big Teigan is! I'm glad you guys had a great summer. Our vacation is about up, two more weeks and then we're back in Barrow. By the way, Grandpa and Grandma Evarts told me that they think Myles should be in your family because he's exactly like Adam. :)

Kristina and Robert said...

I miss your family!! They are so stinkin' cute, more pictures please!!